DELE - Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language
Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE) are official titles certifying a degree of competence and mastery of the Spanish language, issued by the Spanish Instituto Cervantes on behalf of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Science to participants who have passed a standardised test indicating their level of European Spanish language proficiency.
An international Spanish public exam. This is the only official Spanish proficiency certificate in the world approved by the Spanish government, as well as by other Spanish-speaking governments. DELE exams are divided into 6 different levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2, with C2 being the highest.
What is the actual value and recognition of DELE Diplomas in Hong Kong?
- DELE diplomas are the only official awards for Spanish Language Proficiency level by level.
- DELE diplomas are internationally recognised among public and private educational institutions and authorities as well as in the business world and chambers of commerce. In many countries, DELE has been adopted by educational authorities and schools as a complement to their own systems of assessment, in such that it is used as an entry requirement for non-native Spanish speakers.
- DELE diplomas are recognised as sufficient accreditation towards the exercise of any professional or academic activity in Spain, whereas proficiency in the Spanish language at a specific level shall be required.
- Holders of DELE Diplomas can be eligible for Spanish public scholarships, such as MAE-AECID.
- DELE Diplomas are valid indefinitely.
Do you know only Spanish World Hong Kong and City U students can get discount for DELE Hong Kong Exam Registraion?
Due to our Cervantes Quality Seal, we are qualified to provide discount for DELE Spanish Exam registration in Hong Kong.
DELE EXAM Hong Kong Registration Discount Table
Contact us if you want to know more Spanish DELE Exam.